Monday 29 November 2010

A nice surprise!

A couple of weeks ago I went to London to go to the Princes Trust Rock Gala with my Dad and Sister, the concert was incredible, we had the most fantastic seats, such a spectacular night!




(Brian May...!!!)

After my family left I got to stay a few extra days with my best friend Georgie who is an au pair in Fulham, I went to see the new Harry Potter movie, by far the best of the franchise!! Georgie took me to see her favorite show at the theatre, Les Miserables, it was AMAZING!! I wept and wept, it was such a great performance, I'm looking forward to getting the chance to watch it again on the 25th anniversary dvd I have just ordered. We ate a LOT of great food, dinner at The Ivy after the theatre, lunch at Fortnum and Masons, tea at the Worsley...yum! A fabulous few days ended with ice skating outside the natural history museum on Sunday night followed by some warm mulled wine, much needed in the freezing London weather!

I returned home to a great surprise, Ted had come back from holiday and manged to lay the cement foundations! Woo hoo!!!

(Ted in his diggor)

(Paul mixing some cement)







No comments:

Post a Comment